- Kristen Kalina, Chairman
- Dianna Price, Vice Chairman
- Ellen Heald, Secretary
The Electoral Board meets monthly to discuss matters related to elections and voting in Loudoun County. The date and time of all meetings are published on the Loudoun County Government Master Calendar as well as in the Office of Elections lobby.
- To view the minutes of the most recent meeting, click here.
- To view the minutes from other past meetings, click here.
The responsibilities of the Electoral Board include running elections in the county, including:
- Appointing the Director of Elections/General Registrar
- Approving polling places
- Approving the appointment of poll workers
- Organizing election procedures and policies
- Overseeing the printing of ballots for each election
- Overseeing the canvass and certifying the results after each election
- 750 Miller Dr. S.E. Suite C
Leesburg, VA 20175
- Ph: 703-777-0380